Our Track Record
Our advisors have represented clients at the CCMA in 152 cases to date. Of these, we have won 150 cases for our clients. This speaks for itself.
Labour.co.za is a partnership of independent, highly qualified and experienced South African Labour professionals offering South African solutions to the South African Private and Public Sectors in the areas:
- Labour Law support and advice
- Human Resource Management
- Training and Seminars on Labour Relations
- Employment Contracts, Policies and Procedures
- Representation at CCMA, Bargaining Councils and Labour Court
- Discipline and dismissals
- Department of Labour issues, and
- Trade Unions negotiations
Our methodology is based on developing relevant and unique solutions to address business challenges within an African environment. While we have access to the latest models and philosophies of World Best Practice in our disciplines, our unique value is in our ability to deploy customised solutions that, from our experience in African entities, have been proven to work successfully in the African context.
Our approach is to partner and augment the existing Executive and management of the client, drawing on our specialist practitioners to form the required team to provide comprehensive business solutions through
- an initial diagnosis of the problem
- formulating specific strategies and action plans for rapid impact solutions, and
- supporting the client team on an inclusive and consultative basis through the implementation and post-implementation phases.
Our aim is to provide a sustainable capacity within the client organisation to implement and maintain viable long-term competencies to triumph over the challenges faced by the organisation, and provide competitive value propositions to all its stakeholders.
LABOUR.CO.ZA » A Refreshing Change
Transfer of local skills to South Africans
- Apply knowledge of local markets and environment
- Keep consulting fees in South Africa
- World Class local support
- Committed to South Africa
Our Skills Base
Our Skills Resource base includes highly qualified and experienced South African professionals who have held top positions in their various fields, and are able to bring practical solutions to a broad range of business and organisational issues.
Our solutions are focused and specific, resulting in higher impact in shorter timeframes. Our rates are competitive within the South African market. We deliver value for money to our clients.